Organising Your Perfect Volunteering Day
Thank you for your interest in employee volunteering! Every year we help over a thousand employee volunteers to support community projects, and we'll be happy to find the perfect project for your team.
Do you know how many people will be volunteering? Do you have any specific causes in mind? Fill the survey below to let us know more about the day you have in mind and we'll come back to you with impactful (and fun!) volunteering project options.
As a not-for-profit organisation, we do charge for organising these activities, but just to cover the time for organising your volunteering project/programme. Please see details below.
We offer a fully managed service so your team can show up on the day and get straight to work.
Ahead of the day
- Sourcing the right project in line with your objectives, meeting with charities (we have links with hundreds of charities which allows us to find the right project for each team)
- Sourcing materials, managing deliveries
- Any prep work needed to complete the project
- Risk assessment of the site and tasks involved
- Detailed Task List sent to your Team with information on what to expect, what to wear, how to get there etc
On the day
- Tea and coffee station available
- Welcome and briefing
- Supervision of volunteers, running a fun and safe day
- Photographic documentation of the day
After the day
- Detailed Impact Report with a thank you note from the charity, impact presented in numbers, and a link to the photos from the day.
- Management budget - £58 per volunteer (this is only to cover our time working on the project as we are a not-for-profit)
- Materials budget - £30 per volunteer (this is only to cover the cost of materials needed, we’re transparent about the costs, we have good relationships with suppliers which allows us to get materials cheaply, and it’s possible for a project comes under the budget)
Other things to keep in mind:
- Our days usually run from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm with 1 hr lunch break but we're happy to accommodate half days or any time that suits you.
- We need a minimum 3 weeks to prepare a volunteering project so please keep that in mind when thinking about dates.